Quiz 1 of 0
ACTIVITY: Maping the target customer journey services
- Analyze customer gaps and brainstorm the value-added service offerings or ‘value stream’ of mini-value propositions/services that form the target customer journey.
- Gauge and indicate which customer journey stages they touch and service
- Identify the value-add or gains covering the 4 forms of value provided by each service along each stage of the customer journey where applicable as evidence or data to support the gains from implementation
- Brainstorm different measures to use highlight the level of benefit – use S.M.A.R.T. objectives to make them tangible
- Link the benefits to the target customer experience to help support the potential ROI
*Download the extended Customer Journey Blueprint canvas (A3 and A4 versions) from the ‘Materials’ tab